Hi everyone! In this project, I will show how to make earphone holder from cardboard. This is a very simple and low-cost project all you need is just a piece of cardboard. Everyone loves music and use earphone but the frustrating thing is when those earphones get tangled. So to avoid this you can make this type of earphone holder. And also convenient to carry. Let's get started!
Step 1: Required Materials
- Bottle Cap
- Acrylic Paint
- Brush - Any size
- Beads Chain (Optional)
- Press Button
Preparation Time: 30 - 45 Minutes
Step 2: Making the Base
- Take a piece of cardboard
- Using a bangle draw two circles on cardboard and cut them out
- Paint both the pieces
Step 3: Decorate
- Apply glue to sides of the cardboard piece and fix the bead chains
- Apply glue to the center and stick bottle cap as shown in the figure
- Allow it to dry for sometime
Step 4: Sticking Press Button
- You can stitch those press button in some fine cloth as shown above
- Paste the button to the prepared material
- Dry for some time
- You can wind the earphone around the cap
Step 5: Earphone Holder Is Ready!
We are almost done! You can paint and decorate it to look better...