Get Earth made on your nails with this very easy tutorial! :D
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things You Will Need.
- Nail Paint. (Blue and Green)
- White Glue.
Step 2: How to Apply.
- First give the blue coat.
- Let it dry.
- After few minutes apply white glue.
- When the glue is still moist (DO NOT LET THE GLUE DRY), apply the green coat.
- Let it dry (not completely).
- Now use your finger to move the green coat, blue colour will be visible when you move it.( Do it as shown in the picture.)
- Let your nail dry completely.