Introduction: Easy 2 Minute Iced Coffee
Iced coffee is just as good, if not better, than hot coffee. But, lets face it, who wants to pay at least $4 for one at a coffee shop and who has time to brew a pot of coffee, especially when a craving hits.
So, for the busy, budget wise iced coffee craver I give you easy 2 minute iced coffee.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: 1. Making the Coffee
To make the coffee you will need:
- 1 cup of water
- 2 heaping tsp of instant coffee grounds
1. Boil water.
2. Put water in your favorite cup or mug, add coffee grounds, and stir.
Done with that!
Step 2: Cooling It Down
To cool things down you will need:
- 1 cup of ice cold milk or water
- 4or 5 ice cubes
- Sugar to taste
1. Add milk/water to coffee and stir.
2. Add ice cubes.
3. Add sugar to taste, I find 3 packets of Sweet N' Low work well.
Add whipped cream, chocolate syrup, cinnamon, etc for a better coffee shop look.
Enjoy your quick and delicious iced coffee, but be warned. The combination of ease and deliciousness makes it extremely addictive. You may find yourself chugging at least 2 of these.