It's the hottest gardening trend - and It's so easy! Air plant gardening is simple and affordable, and I will explain it all in this Instructable!!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Need for Your Air Plant
- An empty spray bottle
- An air plant
- A container for your air plant (if necessary)
Step 2: How to Take Care of Your Air Plant
Taking care of an air plant is very easy. All you have to do is:
- Get a plastic spray bottle and fill it up with water
- Remember to spray your air plant with water every 3-4 days
- Also, Remember to not over spray your air plant. making your air plant too soggy will make the roots turn brown. 2-3 sprays are enough for your air plant
- Also remember, your air plant may look dry, but that is the normal texture of the air plant.
Participated in the
Low Water Gardening Challenge 2016