This instructable will show the steps to build a BLE button.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What Will You Need
Step 2: Making Button Shield
Step 3: Building IOS APP
- Download the zip file. or you can try to build from start ;)
- This template will help you.
- Unzip the downloaded file and open it at XCODE
- Plug in your iOS device and Run (Command + R)
- leave comment to me if there is any building errors
Step 4: Upload Sketch
Download the file and upload to Azufier.
But before uploading the file, installing Azufier arduino library will be needed.
Follow the instruction here
Step 5: Start Pressing!!!
Auto-connect function is also include in the Azufier SDK.
Check more information about Azufier at here.
GO PRESSSSSSS NOWWWW!!