Meat is an essential part of the human diet; it supplies the needed proteins for the human body. Cooking meat is not intuitive and could be dangerous to those without experience. Luckily, a fellow 'ible member (@JeanC117) was able to help me cook meat.
This is an easy-to-cook boneless pork chop recipe for those who are learning to cook for themselves surviving only by eating frozen food like me.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
* Boneless Lean Pork Shoulder
* 1 Clove Garlic
* 2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
* Pinch of Salt
* Pinch of Pepper
* Pinch of Thyme
* Olive Oil
* Knife and Cutting Board
Step 2: Cutting the Pork
* Holding the pork shoulder firmly, cut the pork lengthwise to thin slices about 1 cm thick using a gentle sawing motion
* Wash your hands to prevent contamination of raw pork
Step 3: Marinate
* Place the pork chop in a small container and rub it with salt and pepper
* Add garlic on top
* Then, add the olive oil and rice wine
* Layer the next piece of Pork and repeat until done.
* Refrigerate it for 2-3 hours.
Step 4: Pan Fry the Pork Chop
* Pour a bit of canola oil on the pan
* When oil is hot, place the pork chop onto the pan
* Flip it when the other side is light-brown in colour.
Enjoy your meal!
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017