Here we go again with another chicken liver recipe. Today I bring you one of the most affordable meals ever. Chicken liver is very cheap ingredient and I combined it with some very cheap vegetables and mushrooms which you can buy almost everywhere. For seasoning I've used just dried rosemary and red chili flakes.
I believe that you will like this great root vegetable stir fry and if you want more chicken liver stir fry recipes than make sure you subscribe to my channel.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Check Video :-)
- Chicken liver
- Celery root
- Olive oil
- Dice celery root, carrot and parsnip
- Cut mushrooms in half
- Stir-fry everything on olive oil for about 3 minutes
- Add salt & dried rosemary
- Move veggies into bowl
- Quickly pan roast some cashews
- When cashews catch some color move them into bowl
- Heat up some more olive oil and add chicken liver
- Keep stirring and add salt, dried rosemary and dried red chili flakes
- After 4-5 minutes mix it all together
- Put lid on and cook for about 7-10 minutes
- You are done, enjoy delicious chicken liver :-)
If you enjoy my recipes make sure you visit my 7 Diet Meals blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel!