Difficulty:Easy Prep Time:10min Bake Time:50-55min Preheat Temperature:350 (F)
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1⁄2 Cups Water
- 1⁄2 Cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 12 oz Bag of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Cooking Spray (preferably vegetable oil)
- Powder Sugar (optional)
Step 2: Preheat Oven to 350 Fahrenheit
Step 3: Combine Dry Ingredients (And Eggs)
- Excluding the chocolate chips and water, combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Tip: Place a small amount of the cake mix into a bowl with the chocolate chips and mix them. This will prevent the chocolate chips from falling to the bottom of the cake.
Step 4: Mix Ingredients
- Mix ingredients using either a blender or a spatula.
- Slowly stir in the 1 1⁄2 cups of water.
- After this is complete, add and mix the chocolate chips by hand.
Step 5: Pour Mix Into the Bundt Pan
- Spray the bundt pan with non-stick cooking oil.
- Lightly sprinkle flour over the pan.
- Pour cake mix evenly, rotating the pan as you go.
Tip: Use your spatula to help you pour and to remove all of the mix much easier.
Step 6: Place in the Oven for 50-55min
- Check after 45 minutes and then after 50 minutes.
Step 7: Let the Cake Cool
- When the cake is done baking, let sit for 5-10 minutes.
Step 8: Ready to Serve!
- Remove the cake gently from the pan and place on a platter and serve.
Optional: To add aesthetic and flavor, sprinkle a little powdered sugar along the top.
ClanRudkin made it!