Turn your favorite paint colors into cut and paste shapes to create colorful art for your home!
Step 1: See How Easy It Is to Make Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Americana Decor Maxx Gloss
E-6000 Spray Adhesive
Step 3: Here's How
1. Stir the Maxx Gloss colors thoroughly
2. Paint them on pieces of card stock and let dry
3. Try lots of different colors
4. Cut the "paint chips" into diamond shape
5. Try lumpy jelly bean shapes, too
6. Apply the pieces to a large sheet of paper with E-6000 Spray Adhesive
7. Keep the diamonds about 1/4" apart
8. Repeat the process with the fat jelly bean shapes on another piece of art
9. Frame your art in big, clean, white frames to make the colors pop!