Introduction: Easy Fast Monkey Bread
It's pretty easy and delicious for breakfast.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
1 can of jumbo flaky biscuits
1 cup of sugar ( I used Splenda)
1 cup of chopped walnuts
2 tbsp of cinnamon
1 stick of butter
1 bunt cake pan
* optional; I added a couple of tsp of pumpkin spice to mine.
Step 2: Steps
1.Coat the bunt pan with the stick of butter and melt the rest of the stick of butter in the microwave. Set aside in a bowl.
2. Next preheat your oven to the temperature of your biscuits instructions ask. (Mine were at 350 degrees)
3. Add 1/2 cup of the chopped walnuts to bunt pan.
4. Combine the sugar with the cinnamon together. Set aside in a bowl.
5. Open the can of biscuits and begin dipping one at a time in the butter first. Then dipping it into the sugar mixture. Afterwards stacked the biscuits next/on top one another inside the bunt pan. When you're finished add the remaining walnuts. Pour the rest of the remaining butter.
6. Put it in the oven to bake. When it's done baking, put a plate on top and carefully flip it upside down and carefully lift the pan. Enjoy and it will be yummy and gooey.
* Be careful it will be hot and very gooey. You can substitute the walnuts for pecans.
Participated in the
Sweet Tooth Contest