Intro: Easy Guitar Pick Dispenser
Very simple and effective 3d printed pick dispenser!
Step 1: Download/Print
Download these STL files and 3d Print each piece
Step 2: Trim Plastic
The pieces will most likely have excess or rough plastic. Trim the excess off so the pieces look nice and clean.
Step 3: Treat With Acetone
- Grab a paper towel and pour a little acetone on to the paper towel
- Wrap up the pieces in this paper towel
- Let sit for an hour or so to smooth the plastic
Step 4: Attach Spring
- Grab a basic spring from an old pen
- Cut spring in half
- Hot glue to base of holder and platform
Step 5: Attach Top
Hot glue the top onto the holder and you are good to go!