Intro: Easy Minecraft Survival House (mushroom & Dark Oak Biome)
This instructable will teach you how to make an easy survival house. As you may see in the house's looks it is made mostly of dark oak and mushroom materials.This house is meant for a mushroom & oak biome.
Step 1: Materials
You will need....
1. a mushroom (red)
2. some bonemeal
3. a block of mycellium
4. cobblestone x11
5. dark oak slabs x5
6. around 40 dark oak stairs
7. glass panes x3
8. a wooden door
9. dark oak planks x10
Step 2: Base Shape
1. Dig down 3 blocks.
2. Place 1 block of mycellium at the bottom. Also put a red mushrooms on top of the mycellium.
3. Add holes where they are needed. Bonemeal the mushroom.
4. Put cobblestone under each "wall".
Step 3: Details
1. Add windows where needed.
2. Add flooring.
3. Add a door.
Step 4: Roofing
1. Place a "ring" of stairs all around the house, just above the windows.
2. At the top break the corner mushroom block so it is shaped like a plus sign.
3. Add another ring around the very top.
4. Add 5 slabs on to the red "plus" sign.
Step 5: You Are Done!
Now you can add the your stuff.
I added a bed, 3 chests, 1 furnace, 1 workbench, and 1 stonecutter.
I hoped my instructable helped with your survival! :D