Introduction: Easy Mint Salad Sandwich - Low Calorie Hunger Filler
These low calorie picnic sandwiches are perfect as mid night hunger filler and good to serve as tea sandwiches too.
- Mint Sauce (Chutney)
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Sliced Cucumbers(peel if preferred)
- Bread Slices
- Butter or extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Layer some, or lots of Mint cilantro Chutney.
- Layer tomato slices, then cucumbers.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper.
- Top with more chutney if you like.
- Spread some earth balance or dairy butter on the top slice.
- Cut up the sandwich into favorite shapes.
Add some cooked chickpeas,beans or blackened tempeh or a veggie burger patty to make these into a meal.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.