This pie recipes is easy to make. No bake, no need much time, but the result is delicious.
If you make this pie, you will like the taste and love to make it again because the recipe is simple.
Step 1: Prepare the Ingredients
80 grams fat, like butter or margarine. I used margarine
1 glass flour (150 grams)
1 egg (in this recipe I using duck egg, but it will perfect using chicken egg)
3 egg yolks
3 sachet consended milk (around 80 ml)
2 glass warm milk (360 ml)
50 grams corn flour, watery it with 100 ml water to make it liquid (optional)
A pinch salt (optional)
If you like sweet taste, you can add sugar into the filling
30 centimeters non stick pan
Rolling pin (optional)
Step 2: Make the Pie Crust
1. To make the pie crust. Mix margarine with flour.
2. Knead it well until perfectly mix.
3. Add egg to the flour mixture. Make sure the egg was in the room temperature, not too cold from fridge.
4. Knead it well and voila, you get the pie crust.
At this recipes I'm divide it two because I using small pan, so from this recipes I get two pie.
Step 3: Shaping the Crust
At this step, I prefer to shaping the crust direct to the teflon or pan. Just shaping it using hand.
But, you can using rolling pin before put it to the pan.
Use big pan with diameter 30 cm.
I using small pan, 20 cm, so I can get 2 pie from this recipes.
Make sure you make smalls hole with fork to prevent air buble. So the crust will not blow.
Step 4: Make the Pie Filling
1. Mix the egg yolks, consended milk, and the milk using whisk. At this step you can add sugar and salt.
2. Mix it well until all the ingredient well mixed.
3. Pour the mix milk to the crust. Sieve to get smooth mixeture. Make sure there is no lumps.
Step 5: 'Bake' the Pie
1. Turn on the stove with small heat, put the lid and bake the pie on the pan 15 minutes until the milk filling congealed.
2. After the pie is cooked. Let it cool, so the milk filling will harden and the pie is ready to serve. Selamat makan.
This is an entry in the