Learn how to make Best omelette! Very creative, colorful and delicious Egg Breakfast, or lets say French Omelette Breakfast! Stylish Folded Omelette, that is actually easy to make. This is one recipe that makes omelette even more playful. Once you make it, you’ll want it more and more – I was making it every day! Many wonderful flavors waiting to be discovered!
Step 1: INGREDIENTS:
- 2 eggs
- 50g gouda cheese
- 25g smoked pork tenderloin
- 1/2 red pepper
- 20g olives
- 70g sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
Step 2: OMELETTE
- Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl, with 1 tsp of salt.
- Heat the pan and keep it on a low temperature. For this omelette I like to use nonstick Pan. It is perfect for omelette roll, and allows me to make it without any oil. Pour eggs and spread them slowly moving the pan.
- When omelette is almost done, add anything you love! Important thing is to place all the ingredients in one line, that is a half of one side. Other important thing is not to overload with the ingreadients. I am using smoked pork tenderloin, gouda cheese and some red pepper.
Step 3: FOLD
- Start rolling the omelette from the side with the ingredients. Fold it 3 times and serve it on a plate. Touch the omelette, you will see how silky soft it is! Just incredible! That is my favorite part of this recipe!
Step 4: SERVE
- Mix sour cream with the rest of the red pepper, and serve it with omelette and some olives.
- Enjoy your breakfast & have a wonderful day!
- Calories ………….. 503 kcal
- Protein ……….……. 30 g
- Total Carbs …….…. 7,5 g
- Total Fat …………… 38 g
***SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW ME*** :)))
- YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GmntyQbCokHFwy...
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/spineatcook/
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SpinEatCook
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/spineatcook/
- PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/spineat/