This is a quick and easy recipe for fried rice with seafood ingredients, made for the hungry college student with little time to cook and limited budget. I love fried rice, it's easy to cook, tasty, and it'll last a while. It is my go-to food as a student whenever I don't have time to cook, just cook a big batch in the weekend and munch on it for the rest of the week!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Artificial Crab Meat (Fish)
- Frozen Vegetables
- Choripdong Korean Fishballs
- Green Onions
- Soy sauce
- Cutting board and Knife
- Two non-stick pans
- Wooden spatula
Step 2: Mise En Place
- Dice the garlic
- Slice the fish balls to quarters of similar sizes
- Slice the green onions
Step 3: Saute the Garlic
- In a large non-stick pan, saute the diced garlic in medium heat
Step 4: Pan Fry
- Once the garlic has been sauted, pan fry the fish balls and crab meat
- Add the frozen vegetables
Step 5: Heat the Rice
- In another pan, heat the rice on low heat.
- Add soy sauce and hot sauce, if you like it spicy.
Step 6: Mix It
- Mix the fishballs, crabmeat, and veggies from the other pan to the larger pan with the heated rice.
- Add a teaspoon of salt.
- Mix it until it is uniformly distributed.
Step 7: Garnish
- Add some green onions to garnish it.
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017