Spam fried rice is a classic fried rice dish with spam, a simple yet delicious treat for any spam-loving person. I grew up eating spam fried rice, because I just loved fried rice, and spam fried rice is one of the best variations of fried rice out there. Not to mention, it's super easy to make.
I have come to rely upon this quick and easy dish during my stressful exam season and it has always carried me through!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: BoM
- Green Onions
- Frozen Vegetables
- Cooking Oil
- Cutting board and Knife
Step 2: Mise En Place
- Slice the spam into small cubes.
- Dice the garlic.
- Slice the green onions into thin slices.
Step 3: Saute the Garlic
- Add some oil to the pan and saute the diced garlic.
Step 4: Pan Fry the Spam
- Pan fry the spam slices in medium heat.
Step 5: Add the Veggies
- Add in the frozen veggies and heat it at low heat.
Step 6: Add the Rice
- Transfer the Spam and Veggies mix into a large pan and add the rice in
- Keep mixing it until it looks uniformly spread.
Step 7: Season and Serve!
- Add two teaspoons of light soy sauce.
- Add a teaspoon of salt and pepper.
Serve and Enjoy!
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017