1. Find a cool piece of furniture like this stool and take it apart keeping the hardware in a bag.
2. Sand the finish to make it smooth and the paint will stick better.
3. Paint with any color. Then use a dry, hard brush to remove the paint and make a denim texture.
4. Cut out the top and use wood glue to attach patterned felt to the top of the stool.
5. Once everything is dry, reassemble and enjoy.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Summer Fun Contest