Most of us have lots of waste CD's lying around at our home. You can use it to create a wonderful and colorful crafts for various purpose.
Here we can see the recycled CD crafts as Coasters, Wall hangings and Fridge Magnets.
Step 1: Materials & Tools Used
- Waste CD
- Coir Rope
- Black Marker
- Paint - Water color / Fabric paint / Oil paint
Step 2: Coir Over the CD
- Take a CD and apply glue from the center to outwards
- Roll the coir rope over the glue and use marker to press the coir
- Continue rolling the Coir rope until CD ends
- Cut the rope and apply more glue at the ends
- Make more coasters as you need
Step 3: Coloring the Coir
- Draw your desired shapes as outline over the coir with marker
- Color it with your favorites and apply twice
- We can use Oil paint, Spray paint, Water color or Fabric paint of your choice
- Let it dry
- Use varnish in case you applied water color to make it water resistant coaster
Step 4: Colorful Decor
- Use it as Wall hangings, Coaster and Fridge Magnets
Kids can also do it as it is simple to make.
Colorful Handmade multipurpose CD crafts is ready now.
Recycle CD.Try it and Enjoy!!!!
Vote me if you like it. Thank you.