Introduction: Easy to Make, No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
This delicious peanut butter pie takes only about 20 minutes of preparation and after its done setting its great to serve at parties. This pie is a creamy, smooth peanut buttery filling with a graham cracker crust that will make your mouth water.
Step 1: Step 1
Gather all the ingredients and materials necessary to make this pie.
1) 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese
2) 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
3) 1 cup peanut butter
4) 1 cup of milk
5) 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping
6) 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
*7) 6 Oreo cookies (optional)
1) 1 Large mixing bowl
3) Measuring cups for solids and liquids
*6) Plastic sandwich bag (optional)
Step 2: Step 2
1) In the large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese and the sugar together.
2) Once the cream cheese and the sugar are blended well together mix in the peanut butter and milk.
3) Beat all ingredients that have been added so far until smooth.
Step 3: Step 3
Using the spoon fold the whipped topping in to the large mixing bowl that had the other mixed ingredients.
Step 4: Step 4
Once the whipped topping is mixed in with the rest of the ingredients, spoon mixture into the 2 graham cracker crusts.
When this is done you may lick the spoon.
Step 5: (*optional) Step 5
If you wish to add some other flavor to your pie, place the Oreo cookies in the sandwich bag and crush them.
Once you have crushed them enough, sprinkle the Oreo pieces onto your pies.
Step 6: Step 6
1) Cover the pies and place them in the freezer for 2 hours or until the pies are firm.
2) Clean up the left over ingredients and materials
a) Feel free to lick the spoon or bowl
Step 7: Step 7
Check to see if the pies are firm. If they are eat and enjoy!