Here I will take you through a quick and easy meal prep with items purchased from Trader Joe's!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Grab Your Essentials!
Here I have some already made items from trader joes!
1. Lemon Grilled Chicken
2. Balsamic Rosemary Grilled Chicken
3. Melodious Blend (lentils, chickpeas)
4. Jasmine Rice
5. Snap Peas
8. Bell Peppers
Step 2: Cook and Divide Into Containers!
1. Chop and cook zucchini on pan
2. Heat rice and melodious blend in microwave
3. Chop chicken
4. Bag carrots and snap peas together
5. Leave bell peppers as is (crunchy snack)
6. Divide balsamic chicken, rice in zuccini into four containers (Dinner)
7. Divide lemon chicken, melodious blend into four containers (Lunch)
8. Have bell pepper with dinner meal and carrots/snap peas with lunch meal
See video for further details!
Participated in the
Meal Prep Contest