For all the people that have been struggling watching movies, tv shows, and other things without subtitles, or use a very complicated program to add the subtitles to them, this is the perfect program and the best solution for you.
Step 1: Download VLC
The first thing that you need to do is download VLC in your computer. You are going to enter the official page of VLC and press the Download button. This is the link of the official website
Step 2: Install the Program in Your Computer
To install the program is as easy as pouring water into a cup. These are the steps that you need to follow to install the program:
- Search in the folder of Downloads in your computer for the installer.
- Run the installer as administrator.
- Select your language and press OK. (in this case is English)
- Select Next in the License and features that you want to install.
- Press Install and wait about five minutes to finish.
- Once is done, press finish and the program will run automatically.
Step 3: Open a Video in VLC
To open a movie with VLC you need to go to the Media Tool in the Menu Bar and select Open file. After this you will search for the video in the folder of videos (or the folder that you saved your video), then select the video and after it press open and the video will run.
Step 4: Attach the Subtitles to the Video
- First go to the Subtitles tool in the Menu Bar and select Add Subtitle File.
- Search for the folder where you have your subtitles saved.
- Select the subtitles document and press open.
Now you can enjoy your movie, TV show, or anything else without any problem.