Intro: Easy Witch's Freeze Sorbet
If you're looking for something cool and fruity for the October season, you just found the yummiest halloween dessert ever!
I decided to make dinner for my family and I wanted something that brought everyone in the halloween spirit. With limited ingredients for such a last minute idea, I made do with what I had and ended up creating one of the yummiest creations I've ever had.
In this Instructable, I'm going to share my recipe for my Easy Witch's Freeze Sorbet and all my tips and tricks to get the spookiest desert ever.
Step 1: Tools + Ingredients
- 2 medium sized cups
- Wooden spoon
- Scissors (to open packages)
- 1 1/2 cups of Frozen fruit (Red Dragon Fruit, Mango Chunks, Banana Slices)
- 8oz. of any kind of juice, I'm using cherry limeade powder that you mix with water.
- 1 drinking cup filled with ice
If you're looking for a thicker sorbet, use less juice. I found that I liked a bit thinner so I used more
Step 2: Blending
1. Start with opening the frozen fruit package. I'm using Great Value's Super Blast with Red Passion Fruit, Mango Chunks, Acai and Passion fruit. This specific brand comes with four separate pouches inside the main package . I'm using just one of the pouches Acai is not required. Passion fruit can also be substituted with Banana. It's really up to you.
2. Put the frozen fruit in the blender.
3. Put the ice in the blender.
4. Prepare the juice and pour into blender
5. Blend until ideal consistency. It should be the same color and consistency throughout the mix.
Step 3: Serve
To serve, you can either serve right after making or freeze and serve later.
Pour mixture into serving dishes using a spoon. Wooden spoons are recommended.
Makes about 4 servings.
This is an entry in the
Halloween Contest 2018