Intro: Easy and Beautiful Satin Ribbon Accessory Craft!
Satin ribbon accessories can make a great dress design and it looks really unique. This is a nice Satin ribbon flower made as a dress accessory or designer element. It is unique and looks very beautiful. It can be used as a decorative designer piece on a dress or even to decorate a gift.
Step 1: Things Needed
- Satin Ribbons
- Foam Sheet
- Glue Gun
- Glue Stick
- Decorative Pearls
Step 2: Let's Cut the Satin Ribbon Pieces!
- Cut the satin ribbon pieces measuring 4 cm in length each.
- Similarly, take the white satin ribbon and cut it measuring 4 cm length. We need multiple such pieces.
Step 3: Let's Make Petals!
- Fold the satin ribbon pieces in triangular shape. Use a lighter to burn and seal the corners.
- Now, place the yellow satin ribbon triangle on the white triangle. Burn and seal it. Make multiple such petals.
Step 4: Let's Arrange and Paste the Petals!
- Make a base by cutting out a circular foam sheet.
- Make a spiral shape on the base.
- Now arrange and paste these petals on the base of the spiral shape.
Step 5: Let's Decorate the Flower!
- Decorate the satin ribbon flower using decorative pearls.
- Decorate the centre with pearls and beads.
Wow!! Your beautiful Ribbon Accessory is now ready!
Step 6: Conclusion
This satin ribbon accessory has come out to be very beautiful. You can use the satin ribbon colours of your choice and make such amazing designer flowers.
Hope you enjoyed watching our Satin ribbon flower video. Please share your valuable feedback and suggestion with us in the comments section.