Intro: Easy and Very Delicious Home-made Pizza Sauce
Today we're going to make THE PERFECT HOME-MADE PIZZA SAUCE... so, let's begin
First the ingredients:
Peppers (green, red, orange whatever colour you want :D)
Fresh herbs (parsley, basil or oregano for example) or some
Dried herbs (if you don't have fresh)
Pinch of salt
Pinch of sugar
Pinch of pepper
Step 1: Washing, Peeling, Cutting and Cooking Our Vegetables
1. Take all the vegetables and wash them carefully.
2. Peel the carrots.
3. Cut everything except the tomatoes because we will put them whole in order easy to remove the peel after that.
4. Put everything in middle pot.
5. Add the herbs, the salt and the pepper.
6. Add water and start boiling or steam instead, for 20-25 minutes or until ready.
Step 2: Blending the Cooked Vegetables
1. When our vegetables are cooked we need to blend them with a blender (or something of this kind :D).
2. Blend until smooth texture.
3. If you sauce is too liquid return it on the hot plate for around 10 minutes and it will be perfect.
3. Taste your sauce, smell the amazing scent and add more salt or black pepper if needed.
4. Congratulations! Your perfect and very tasteful pizza sauce is ready.
5. Spread it on your pizza and enjoy. :D
Step 3: Finish!!!
You are READY! And you have made the best pizza sauce in the world! Well done!
P.S. If you want to add extra vegetables, herbs or spices no problem it will be perfect again. :D
P.S. The second photo is the pizza which I made with this sauce. Just briliant!
Thanks for your likes, hope you enjoyed my recipe. :)