All you need is PVC pipe (about two feet), 2 screws, and chain or durable rope. And a drill bit.
1. Cut the PVC pipe in half.
2. Cut the chain (if needed) to a size you like.
3. Drill a hole big enough for the screw.
4. Start screwing in the screw about halfway thru the pipe, and then put the chain in.
5. Keep on screwing until the screw exits the other side.
6. Do the same to the other pipe.
7. Have fun.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.