A easy bracelet from some household thing and a old worn out jeans.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things You Need to Gather.
- You will need a zip,
- And around 100 safety pins(it depend upon your zip length also).
- you can get the zip from old jeans and pants(i used a zip from jeans).
Step 2: How to Do It.
First take the zip, start pinning the safety pins to the sides of the zip.
Maintain a specific distance for pinning the pins from the zip so it can be easily opened and, closed.
- Wear GLOVES during pinning the safety pins.
- Continue the pinning till the zip end and leave a little space at last
- Then pin two vertical pins on both side of zip as shown in the photo.
- Pin the vertical pins as near as possible to the zip, so there is no gap(space) between to ends of the bracelet.
Step 3: And There You Are.
Wear it and have fun!
Participated in the