Want to make commercial tasting guacamole? Want it to be healthy? Well this is the recipe for you then, it takes just ten minutes to make so good luck and enjoy.
Step 1: Ingredients and Tools
Step 2: Collect Avocado Flesh
Scrape the flesh out of the avocado with a spoon and put it in the bowl.
Step 3: Add Yoghurt and Flavouring
- Add one tablespoon of yoghurt for every avocado, the yoghurt is used to increase volume and to make it taste creamier. Adding it first also makes it easy to see how much of the other ingredients have been added.
- Add 2 or 3 drops of Worcestershire sauce for every avocado.
- Add 1 teaspoon of ketchup for every avocado.
Step 4: Add Spices
- Add one teaspoon of paprika powder for every avocado.
- Add a pinch of chili powder for every avocado.
- Add a pinch to half a teaspoon of pepper for every avocado depending on how spicy you want it to be.
- Add a pinch of salt for every avocado.
Step 5: Stir Thoroughly and You're Done!
Stir thoroughly with the fork until an even yet chunky mixture is attained.
- On a burger (I did that shortly after making this)
- On bread with a bit of extra salt and pepper
- Of course in a taco or burrito
- On crackers
- As salad dressing