Intro: Easy Steampunk Coat Hooks
Full set of ingredients for a set of five coat hooks:
- 5 x back plate elbow joints for 15mm pipes.
- A standard piece of 15mm copper pipe.
- Pipe cutter for 15mm pipes.
- 5 x 90deg elbow joints 15mm - I used push fit ones.
- 5 x end caps 15mm - I used push fit ones.
- 5 x couplings 15mm - also used push fit ones.
- Copper paint.
- Dark silver metallic paint.
- Clear spray varnish (optional).
First cut 10 small pieces of pipes, I like to have them slightly different lengths so they don't look too uniform.
The pipe cutter is very easy to use and I cut them all in a matter of minutes.
I then sprayed the back plates using the copper paint but I left the copper parts as they are.
I then sprayed the cut pipes with the dark silver paint.
This is optional but I sprayed a layer of clear varnish just to protect the paint.
Then just assembled them together and screwed onto my wall. SIMPLE!