Intro to making fantabulous salsa.. Feat. Danny's hand all the way
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Get Your Materials
1. Two knives, paring knife
2. Two bowls and 4 custard cups
3. One cutting board
4. Measuring spoons.
5. Wooden spoons
Step 2: Gather Ingredients
1. Get two tomatoes
2. Get 1/2 of an onion
3. Get two-four cloves of garlic
4. 2-4 stalks of cilantro
5. 2 pinches of salt & two pinches of pepper
6. 2-3 t. of lime juice
Step 3: Cut the Ingredients
1. Mince the garlic
2. Dice the tomatoes, turning them into cubes
3. Minced the cilantro
4. Dice the onions, also turning them into cubes
Step 4: Mix All Together, Then Enjoy
1. Mixing all together, into one bowl, making the salsa