Introduction: Scary Dentures : Halloween Treat
• 1 medium Apple
• 20-30 mini marshmallows
• Chocolate spread (any kind - Normal, white, hazelnut)
• A sharp knife
• A butter knife
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Slicing
• First get your apple and slice if up thinly (about 5mm thick).
Step 2: Spreading
• After slicing your apple spread your chocolate spread all over a pair of apple slices.
Step 3: Marshmallow
• When you're done spreading the chocolate spread place the marshmallows upright on one of the two slices and then place the other slice on top.
Step 4: Finished!
Now you can enjoy your easy Halloween treats.
Thank you, please leave a like and follow me and also vote for me so I can win my first competition.
Participated in the
Halloween Food Contest 2015
1 Person Made This Project!
- Kaypreyaleac0213 made it!