Why always present a flower bouquet to friends and family. For a change try out the delicious, healthy, fresh and colorful easy to make edible fruit bouquet!!!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Items Required
1) Mason Jar
3) Tooth picks
4) Cookie cutters
6) Melon Baller
Step 2: Getting the Fruits Ready
Cut into medium thick slices along with the outer skin. Use desired shape cutter (I used flower) and cut the shape from the center of the slice. Cut out as many as required.
Cut open into halves and remove the seeds. Use the melon baller to make into balls (small or big of your choice)
Remove stem keep it aside.
Work upward on the the strawberry, adding new flower petals by driving the knife downward, only a slightly through the top of the berry and slit it open.
Peel the skin and separate into individual slices.
Step 3: Assembling the Fruits
1) Insert the skewer in middle of the pineapple flower slice in such a way that it comes out a bit above the slice. so that u can top it with a blueberry or melon ball.
2) Insert the melon balls, blueberries, blackberries in the skewer in different patterns as desired.
3) Insert toothpick in the orange slices
4) Insert skewer in the strawberry flower
Make as many fruit flowers and skewer patterns as required
Step 4: Arranging the Bouquet in the Mason Jar
1) Take the Mason Jar and fill it with the lettuce to 3/4 of the Jar horizontally.
2) Place few lettuce leaves vertically in the jar so that some portion of it is outside.
3) Now start arranging the bouquet as you desire by cutting down the length of the skewers to fit in.
4) Finally Gift Wrap it.
Your Edible Fruit Bouquet is Ready !!!!