Pakoda is a deep-fried snack food made with different materials. Here I tried my hands on making Pakoda with boiled egg yolks. It is very delicious and everybody loved it.
- Boil as many eggs as you like to make Pakoda
- Remove the shells from the boiled eggs
- Separate the egg whites and egg yolks and keep them in different containers
Step 2: Make Batter
Mix the following ingredients together in a pan
- One cup of chickpea flour
- Lemon juice from one medium sized fruit
- One teaspoon of Red chili powder
- One teaspoon of Cumin seed powder
- Half a teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
Add water as required to the mix and make batter of medium consistency.
Step 3: Deep Fry Pakodas
- Coat boiled egg yolks with batter
- Heat cooking oil in a frying pan
- When the oil is heated to the required level, add the batter coated egg yolks one by one
- Deep fry the Pakodas and remove from oil
Our super delicious Pakodas with boiled egg yolks are ready.