Introduction: Eggless Brownie
This is an eggless cakey brownie recipe and my first ever experiment baking!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients:
1. Plain Flour: 1 1/4 cups
2. Baking soda: 1/2 teaspoon
3. Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
4. Chocolate chips: 1 cup
5. Unsalted Butter: 150 grams
6. Vanilla extract: 3 teaspoons
7. Cocoa Powder: 3 tablespoons
8. Yogurt: 3/4 cup
9. Skim milk: 1/4 cup
10. Sugar: 1 cup
Step 2: Melt the Chocolate
1. Add the chocolate chips and butter to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 min
2. Mix the melted chocolate and butter together until combined
3. Add the vanilla extract and cocoa powder to the chocolate mixture and combine to form a smooth batter
Step 3: Prepare the Flour
1. Add the flour to a mixing bowl
2. Add the baking soda and salt to the flour
3. Mix well and set aside
Step 4: Making the Brownie Mixture
1. Add yogurt, milk and sugar to a bowl and mix together
2. Add the chocolate mixture to this and combine
3. Add the plain flour in and combine everything using a whisk to form a cakey batter
Step 5: Baking the Brownie
1. Line a baking dish with baking paper and grease with butter or oil spray
2. Pour the brownie mixture into the baking dish
3. Bake the brownie at 180 degrees for 35 mins, let it cool down and enjoy!
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017