Intro: Emergency Power Bank
Hi friends, in this instructable i am gonna share you how i made this simple emergency power bank.
This is a quick and simple diy and also cheap.
Step 1: Collect the Things That Needed.
A few things are needed.
1. Take a dead 9 V battery, break it down and take the connector clip alone.
2. A small piece of copper clad board.
3. 7805 voltage regulator (SMD).
4. USB female port.
Step 2: Make the Circuit.
The circuit is really simple one with 7805 regulator IC.
Using the circuit diagram ,7805 and USB port ,draw a layout diagram on a piece of copper clad board.
Then do the chemical etching process using ferric chloride.
Step 3: Solder the Components
Solder the components carefully on the board.
Step 4: Final Finishing Work...!
- Connect +ve and -ve wires from the pcb to the connecting clip of 9 V battery.
- Now fix them together using hot glue.
Step 5: Its Ready....!
Now the 5V USB emergency power bank is ready.
Have fun :)