Whenever you go camping or anywhere outdoors you usually bring a bag with a couple simple necessities in it. Now say your in the woods wandering and you get lost! Well to be prepared for that you need to have an Emergency Survival Kit. So here is my Emergency Survival Kit, Remember to please vote for me.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Your Materials
- Water Tight Box
- Trash Bag
- Pencil with Eraser
- Pencil Sharpener
- Post it Notes
- Solar Mirror
- Pocket Knife
- Flashlight Whistle Compass
- Fishing Gear
All these materials in the list will help you one way or the other to survive. Also if your box has a little space at the end you can add food water and fishing gear, It all depends on where you go.
Step 2: Having to Survive
Now you might be wondering what is the point of many of the things that are in the box. Here are there uses,
- The trash bag can be used as a poncho or tarp just cut holes through it and put it on.
- The crayons can be used as candles just light the tip and it will slowly melt. You can use the melted wax as a fire starter.
- The pencil and post it notes are to leave messages in places you've been so that people can find you.
- The needle can be used as a fishing hook all you need to do is bend it. It can also be used to fix your poncho use the floss to sew it up.
- The floss can be used as fishing line, sewing string, and just string.
- The solar mirror can be used to start a fire or to signal people.
- The pencil sharpener is used for sharpening the pencil and to sharpen sticks, all the scraps the pencil sharpener makes make excellent fire starters.
Step 3: Conclusion
This is the Emergency Survival Kit Bring it with you when ever you go do something in the woods you never know if you'll get lost. Remember to please vote for me.