So cute is it.
I do always when I want surprise someone on a Dinner :D
It looks cool and everybody like it.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients:
- Purple lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Tartar Sauce
- Quail eggs
Step 2: Preparing:
- Cook the eggs for 10 minutes
- Them put them in a bowl with water and ice
- Peel each them.
Step 3: ...
- Cut the tomatoes and the lettuce
Step 4: Fill the Eggs
- mix the yolk with the Tart sauce
and fill the eggs
Step 5: ...
- take a piece of tomatoes and put on the eggs together :P
- drip drops of sauce on the tomatoes to decorate
Step 6: Enjoing :