If I can go back to the certain moment, I definitely would like to return to just before my grandmother had conscious when she was alive. Whenever I remind the regretful moment, I conjure up the novel ‘The last leaf’.
Referring to this story, I made a tree with a leaf, and attached flower origamis as a metaphor for a hope. Even if the leaf falls, there are still flowers which never fall even with bright lights on. To show the respect to my grandma and my sincere pray for her, I displayed the lights fade in and out smoothly.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step 1: Gather Your Supplies:)
Wood (in order to make a tree)
paper( to make flower origami: thiner one is better to fold)
1. Made a frame of the tree by woodcraft
2. Cut the middle of the top of the branch to divide into two in order to construct a part of a ‘switch’
3. Put a copper tape on the each inside of the separated parts.
4. Made another part of a switch which link the two divided circuits (On/Off): I put copper tape on the leaf.
5. Folded flower origami
6. Installed the LEDs (Parallel circuit) linked with conductive threads, some resistors.