Introduction: Everyday Makeup Routine
1. First you are going to want to apply a primer to your face to help your foundation last all day.
2. Then apply your foundation making sure it is blended in and matches the colour of your skin.
3. Then with a concealer apply this to your under eye, forehead, chin and nose. Then blend it out with a beauty blender.
4. Then with a bronzer/contour palette you are going to want to shape your face. You do this by applying this to your cheek bones around your jaw forehead and nose. Then go in with a foundation brush and make sure your face is all blended in making sure there is no harsh lines.
5. Then with a light pink you are going to want to apply this to the apples of your cheeks.
6. Then with a beige colour you are going to want to apply this all over the lid of your eyes making sure its blended.
7. Then with a dark brown you are going to want to apply this to the outer corner of your eye and then make sure it is blended. Keep going back and forth with with the colours and brushes to get the look you want.
8. Then with a liner you are going to want to apply a winged look or whatever you prefer.
9. Then apply your favorite mascara.
10. Then go in with your brow products and fill in and shape your brows to your preference.
11. Then apply a nude lip to finish this look.
I hope you like this look as much as I do xxx
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.