- Start with a large carrot.
- Use an apple-corer to cut a cylinder in the top of the carrot.
- Pick out a cylindrical cavity in the carrot with a knife.
- Strip down a small rocket, removing the stick and any unnecessary paper, and push into the carrot.
- Draw a smiley-face on the carrot with a marker.
- Push firmly into the ground
- Light the fuse and stand well back
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.