Introduction: Extreme Paper Airplanes Collection
There are so may paper airplanes designs that are quite some of them holds world records. But this paper airplanes will showcase that paper airplanes that make stunts is the greatest and most extreme planes you can create. These require quite many folds and creases but its extreme designs will surely make you amazed that are commonly based on modern jet, aircrafts and even spaceships
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: How to Make the Maneuvering Hurricane Paper Airplane
The Hurricane Paper Airplane is fairly easy to fold but great fun to fly, this square symmetric wing design is typical of the Flying Wing style of paper airplanes. You just need a letter sheet of paper. Here's the 1st 5 Steps...
1. Start by folding the sheet in half. Bring the two edges together and make a sharp crease. Unfold when you are finished.
2. Make a new crease by folding the left edge of the sheet in to the center line created by the first fold. The first fold divided the sheet in half and this fold divides the half into quarters.
3. Make another new crease by folding the right edge of the top flap back toward the left to line up with the left edge. This fold divides the top quarter into eights.
4. Turn the sheet over and position it so all the folds you just made is on the right.
5. Make a new crease by brining the left edge over to the right. This divides the top portion of the sheet into half again.
TO BE CONTINUED AT:How to Make Hurricane Paper Airplane ExtremePaperAirplane Official Site
If you want to know the folds of this extreme paper airplane, you just follow this site wherestep by step instructions andvideo instructions you can watch. there are also printable pdf patterns you can download below each video.
You can check out more paper airplane designs at ExtremePaperAirplanes Site.
Step 2: How to Make the Extreme Wildebeest Paper Airplane
The Wildebeest Paper Airplane with true working canards this glider-like aircraft starts with some unusual folds but finishes quickly and easily so that you can have a F-35 Strike Jet extreme design. You need a letter size sheet of paper to make this extremely cool airplane. Here few steps of it,:
1. Fold the paper exactly in half about its long edge. Unfold after the crease has been made.
2. Flip the paper over.
3. Fold the paper about its short edge. Bring the top edge down so it hits the bottom of the paper about one finger width above the bottom edge. This measurement is critical to the outcome of the plane and may need some experimentation to get it just right.
4. Unfold the crease just made.
5. Flip the paper over.
6. Make a crease to fold the upper left corner down. Bring the left point of the horizontal crease over and down so it hits the center line crease. When folded correctly, the left half of the horizontal crease should line up with the center line crease.
7. Unfold the crease just made.
If you want to view the complete step by step instructions of the Wildebeest Paper Airplanefollow the links. You can also view videos on each page or you check out the official channel on Youtube.
Step 3: How to Make the Devastating Typhoon Paper Airplane
The Typhoon Paper Airplane this broad winged beauty with almost no fuselage has vertical stabilizers which give direction to its stately flights and can maneuver easily on the air. You need a medium to heavy weight letter size sheet of paper. Here the starting steps of it:
1. Bring the upper left corner of the paper down to the bottom edge of the sheet to make a crease. The right end of the crease should hit the upper right corner of the paper exactly.
2. Unfold the crease just made.
3. Reposition the paper and make a similar crease, this time with the upper right corner of the paper. Bring the corner down to the bottom edge of the paper and make sure the left end of the new crease hits the upper left corner exactly.
4. Unfold the crease you have just made.
5. Reposition the sheet again and fold it exactly in half bringing the two narrow edges together. Make a sharp crease and then unfold.
6. Reposition the sheet and prepare to reverse the upper section of the two diagonal creases you have made previously.
7. Bring both upper corners toward the center line. The crease from the upper corners to the center line must become mountain folds. It may be easier to make this fold if you reverse this section of both creases before proceeding.
8. Push the peak formed by the last step down flat. Make sure the center line lines up exactly. You will create two new creases while doing this. Push them down flat and make sure they are tight and even.
If you want to view complete step by step instructions and video tutorial on how to make this Typhoon Paper Airplane follow this link. There are available printable pdf patterns too if you want to fold it easily.
Step 4: How to Make the Twisting Monsoon Paper Airplane
TheMonsoon Paper Airplane is the best all around example of the Flying Wing style, this elegant craft folds easily, looks great and flies very well. You light to medium weight letter size sheet of paper. Here are the beginning steps:
1. Fold the sheet exactly in half by bringing the short edges together. Make the crease and then unfold.
2. Bring the top edge down to the crease just formed to make a new crease parallel to the one just created. Unfold after making the crease.
3. Repeat the process with the bottom edge. Bring it up to the first crease created and make a new crease parallel to the first. Unfold the paper after making the crease. The sheet should now be divided evenly into quarters.
4. Position the sheet so that the creases you have made are vertical.
5. Form a new crease by bringing the upper right hand corner of the sheet down. The left end of this new crease should hit the upper left corner exactly. The upper right corner should lie directly over the right-most vertical crease line.
To continue making this paper airplane follow this link to view complete step by step instructions and video instructions.
You can download also pdf printable patterns to make this paper airplane easily.
Step 5: How to Make the Astonishing Gazelle Paper Airplane
The Gazelle Paper Airplane is an odd looking craft with very stable flight characteristics, this canard flyer is a bit tricky to fold but very easy to fly. You need a medium weight letter size sheet of paper. Here are the starting steps:
1. Creating the high-tech pods in the nose section of this fighter requires some careful folding. Start with a medium weight letter size sheet.
2. Fold the sheet exactly in half by bringing the long edges together. Unfold when finished.
3. Bring the upper left corner down to the right edge of the paper. When folded correctly the upper edge of the paper. Unfold when finished making the crease.
4. Repeat with the upper right corner. Bring the upper right corner down to the left edge of the paper. When folded correctly the upper edge of the paper lies exactly along the left edge. Unfold when finished making the crease.
5. Turn the sheet over from right to left keeping the creases just formed toward the top.
You can continue making these paper airplane by going here. Video instructions and complete step by step instructions are available atOUR OFFICIAL SITE.
If you want to download pdf printable pattern of this paper airplane you can find it below the instructional video.
have a nice day :D :) http://extremepaperairplanes.com