Introduction: Extruded Candle
Here is an instruction to make a candle from a particular process inspired by rope pottery
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Extruded Candle
1 . Draw on your favorite drawing software the pattern that will serve you to build the structure of the candle
2. Print and cut your shapes from the paper
3. Redraw your shapes on a sheet of plywood the same width as the notches in your circles
4. Cut them into the plywood
4. Mount your structure and surround it with a very long wick
5. Pour the hot wax on the string by turning the structure
6. Smooth the wax with a hair dryer
7. Remove the plywooden structure from the string
8. Your candle is ready