Introduction: Eye Glasses Wall Hanger
while rebuilding my house , i have time to recycle some of the leftover materials. I hate to trash good scraps. I have made all sorts of hangers and holders out of house electrical wire. My latest idea has been very useful around the house.
Step 1: The Design
this hanger for eye glasses works well because of its . . .
1. simple design & easily made
2. recycle electrical wire scrap materials
3. keeps a space between all hanging glasses
4. plastic coated wire wont scratch the glasses
5. can mount eye glass hanger on any wall or flat surface
6. flexable wire will give a little if glasses are pulled off the hanger to quickly
Step 2: Matierals Needed
19 inches of 14 gauge house wire
needle nose pliers
Step 3: Shape the Wire Like This
Shape the wire like so using the needle nose plyers . Begin by bending a tight circle notch for left screw , then proceed to make 4 square like hanger loops. Make a final tight circle notch for the right screw and cut off any excess wire at the end , attach the wire to a flat wall surface using 2 screws.
Step 4: Flex and Adjust the Wire Into Position
Push the 4 wire loops upward to 45 degrees away from the wall.