Introduction: Eyeball Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Adorable and festive, made in under 30 minutes. These healthy eyeball oatmeal cookies are full of Halloween spirit. Eye guarantee it!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Makes 12 cookies
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 13-15 minutes
- ½ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour leveled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup raisins
- candy eyeballs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a small bowl whisk together oil, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Set aside. In a medium bowl add flour, salt, baking soda, and rolled oats. Mix together and add wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Stir in raisins. Drop by tablespoons onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 12 minutes and remove from oven. Add candy eyeballs and cook an additional 3-4 minutes or until slightly golden brown and eyeballs set.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet a few minutes. Store cookies in an air-tight container at room temperature. If they make it that long.
Participated in the
Halloween Food Contest 2016