Adorable and festive, made in under 30 minutes. These healthy eyeball oatmeal cookies are full of Halloween spirit. Eye guarantee it!
Makes 12 cookies
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 13-15 minutes
- ½ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour leveled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup raisins
- candy eyeballs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a small bowl whisk together oil, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Set aside. In a medium bowl add flour, salt, baking soda, and rolled oats. Mix together and add wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Stir in raisins. Drop by tablespoons onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 12 minutes and remove from oven. Add candy eyeballs and cook an additional 3-4 minutes or until slightly golden brown and eyeballs set.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet a few minutes. Store cookies in an air-tight container at room temperature. If they make it that long.