Introduction: FROM JUICER PULP TO YUMMY COOKIES!
Juicing always leaves leftover pulp, but... Why throw that pulp away? You can do something smart with it instead... Something even smarter than putting it on the compost heap.
We made juice using apples, pears and kiwis. The remaining by-product after making the juice was this aromatic mishmash of fruit pulp that surprisingly looked very inviting! "It was calling out... 'Cookies'! ...and that's just what we made!
Here is how:
Step 1: INGREDIENTS
2 cups oats
1½ cups apple, pear, kiwi pulp
½ cup raisins 60ml coconut oil or 2 tbs butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
⅓ cup honey
Step 2: DIRECTIONS
1. Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Mix well until all ingredients are wet.
3. Form mixture into thick cookies and place on an oven tray.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 150°C (300°F) for 30 minutes.
5. Best while hot! (Tip: Serve with the fresh juice. The combination is delicious!)
Please subscribe to our channel here:
Please subscribe to our newsletter here: