Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Tips for Crafting
Few tips I can share after 3 different trophies :
- use a paperknife to "pre-fold" parts.
- use a good glue, it will be way easier. I use 3M Scotch Gel Glue (green one), I guess you can find it worldwide.
- use a thick paper.I use 240g/m² and it works perfectly.
- assemble and glue the smallest part first, for the panther the mouth area is really hard to make !
- be patient ! It's a long run to finish your trophy :)