Why not make some fun fairy dolls for your fairy garden? I have nine nieces and they are fairy and princess obsessed. These dolls are a fun family project we can all make the next time they come to visit.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Short Video Tutorial Here!
Step 2: You'll Need
Thick galvanized wire
Large wooden beads
Americana Multi Surface Satin Paints *red, black, pink and flesh
Needle nose pliers with wire cutting ability
1. Put the large bead on a stick and paint the face
*The stick helps!
2. Bend a 6" wire in half with a loop and insert in the bead from the top
3. Bend the arms to shape and curl the ends for hands
4. Bend an 8" wire in half, add glue to the bead and insert for legs
Curl the ends for feet
5. Wrap a 1/2" strip of fabric around the torso and glue in place
6. Glue flowers around the base of the "top"
7. Glue one flower on the head for hair
8. Glue faux butterfly wings on the back
9. Paint the legs and arms with flesh
Optional: I added more flowers to make crowns