Introduction: Fake Blood
Hey have you ever wanted to look like a person or creature that was hurt badly with blood all over them, but you don't want to get hurt? I mean, like when you see people in the movies with blood dripping on them, doesn't that just look awesome? What good is a costume without blood? Without blood you wouldn't have convincing vampires,zombies and no creepy creatures. Well I've got good news for you. You have come to the right instructable.
Step 1: Getting the Materials
To make the fake blood is actually easier than you think. You will need these simple materials.
- Toilet Paper
- Red Food Coloring
- Old Toothbrush
- Cocoa Powder
Step 2: Mixing and Applying the Materials
- Pour 15 drops of glue into the bowl.
- Add 3-4 drops off food coloring.
- Mix the two until it's mixed well.
- Add some cocoa powder to darken the blood and make it look more realistic.
- Mix until it has a nice darkish red color.
- If it is not dark enough just add more cocoa powder and mix again.
Step 3: Applying the Materials
- Then with the toothbrush tap it on the blood and then tap your skin so that it has some glue on it.
- Now if u have a double layered toilet paper, separate it so it has only one layer(if you don't have it's fine).
- Then get the toilet paper and apply it on the part where you tapped the blood with the toothbrush.
- Then get the toothbrush with some blood on its bristles and tap again on the toilet paper until it is nice and thick and you cant see the toilet paper.
- Repeat these steps so that you can have as many parts of your body covered in blood.
- Finally, the last thing is to wait for it to dry up and look awesome.
Thank you for viewing my instructable and if you have any questions or other ideas please feel to tell me.