I live in a neighborhood that some people are scared of, in my roommates they broke in for five times in just four months. That's why I decide to make a fake car alarm. So you can sleep well with worrying about car.
• Flashing led
• Power for the led
• Easy to assembly
• Easy to instal in your car
• Grip so that the fake car light will not move well driving.
• Build-in on/off switch
• Solid works file so you can 3d print it.
• Solar panels (maby a must have)
• Any thieves that would consider stealing your vehicle :)
simpel flashing LED Circuit
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What Do You Need
1. 3d printfile (download)
2. led D1
3. resistor 330R (orange - orange - brown - silver)
4. resistor 100K (brown - black - yellow - silver)
5. battery V1 9V
7. buigend opaak kunststof
Good MOOD :D