The materials needed to make skin putty and fake blood are.....
For skin putty
•Vaseline or petroleum jelly
•2 plastic spoons
• I plastic cup (I used a Dixie cup but small plastic cups work better)
For the blood
•glycerine ( can be bought at pharmacy i think it is a laxative but I might be wrong)
• red food coloring
Step 1: Make the Skin Putty
The skin putty is made out of Vaseline and flour
The steps to make it are
1.grab a plastic spoon you gathered earlier scoop up some flour, it should be overflowing
2. Scoop some Vaseline with the other spoon make sure it fills the spoon but no More and no less.
THIS IS WHERE IT GETS CONFUSING
3.with the back of the spoon you used to get the flour, scoop the Vaseline out of the Vaseline spoon into the flour in the Dixie cup
4. Fold the Vaseline into the flour ( you must fold it in you can't just mix it)
5. Once it looks like a solid mass, this should take a while. pour it into your hand and roll it around until it is mailable and not flaky.
If you want to change the skin tone of the putty ad some coco powder
Step 2: Make the Blood
The blood is made of glycerine ( I think it's a laxative but I'm not sure) and red food coloring. Glycerine is used because it does not dry out and it dissolves the red food coloring.
•To make the blood put 5 drops of red food coloring or until it looks right, into the glycerine.
• if you want the blood to be chunkier put some coco powder into it The amt. is up to you
Step 3: Application of the Wound
To apply the wound, first press any amount of skin putty onto the area you want the wound to be. Then using the spoon you used to scoop the Vaseline spread the putty, you must use the back of the spoon while using long strokes. Then spread a small amount of Vaseline around the edge of your putty. Make a cut with whatever u want, a knife spoon or teeth work well. Put blood in the cut. To make it look better take a paper towel and smear some blood around the cut. Also if you want to make it look infected smear a small amt. of coco powder in and around the cut. Just a warning in my pictures I did not have the right materials for blood, I had to make do with just red food coloring which dries out very quickly so yours will run and look more coagulated.